Sunday, July 21, 2013

Pinterest top 10 for next school year Linky Party

My second linky party and of course it is Pinterest related!  I absolutely love Pinterest!  Last year, our color printers at school got a serious workout because of Pinterest.  I swear it was redo your room year for everyone and I LOVED IT!  I am attempting to give our printers a break this year (let's face it, my room is already too cute) and I am concentrating more on technology and curriculum when I am pinning.  I can hear a sigh of relief from our color printer right now. Well here are my  Top 10 Pinterest Ideas for next year....

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up!

    I know what you mean about the color printers getting a workout - every time I went by ours last year there was something cute printing out!

    Both the math notebook pins are fabulous and I instantly pinned them! I'm excited to start my intervention math group with something like this to help relate the importance of math!
    Upper Grades Are Awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ms. W
    Thanks for the comment! I am really trying to give our printers a break this year!

    ReplyDelete