Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Creating How To's Using Snap Guide


I found this brilliant app called SnapGuide at the iTunes store and it's free.  I love FREE~ Snap Guide is an excellent step-by-step how to guide creator.  It can be used on an iPad by downloading their app or by visiting their website.  You can create step-by-step guides for cooking, sewing, diy, fashion and much much more.  As I stated in my post last week, I love anything that is easy to use and Snap Guide is just that.  It's simple to use: upload a pictures, add a caption, then move to the next page.  It also has cool features like ingredients or supplies needed.  They can also be shared on Facebook! At the end of the year, my students created step by step guides for future 5th graders. I have these posted on my school blog for future 5th graders to see.   Check out How to Have a Spectacular 5th Grade by Bulverde Fifth on Snapguide. Check out How to Survive 5th Grade by Bulverde Fifth on Snapguide. Want to see more? Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment