Monday, July 8, 2013

Have You Tried Smore?

 I love it when I find a website that is easy to use and will produce a fabulous project.  So many times, I will find a site and it will take hours to try to figure out how to use it (I have spent many frustrating hours tinkering and then quitting). That is why when I find a great website like Smore, I have to write about it.   Smore is a website where you can create flyers that can be shared, embedded or even printed out.  It is absolutely amazing.  My class was researching famous inventors and the students used Smore to present our information that they learned during their research.  Smore is very user friendly, you can upload pictures, videos, forms and links.  I also used it to create a flyer for a summer technology class that I will be teaching this summer.  Here are a few of the AMAZING flyers that were created by my students.  

Want to see more? Click on the links below:
Eryn & Emily Mariam & Maddie Harrison & Jorden Valerie & Mia

No comments:

Post a Comment