Monday, July 29, 2013

Backgrounds Wallpapers for iPads

I just love TechChef4U, not only is she a former teacher in my district but she is absolutely AMAZING!  She always finds the best ideas.  I guess that is why she was hired elsewhere and had to leave us :(  It happens to the best of them.  So anyways, I posted last week about using wallpapers on my iPads and Lisa must have read my mind because look what I can across today.  I just can't let anyone miss out on this one.
Tony Vincent of Learning in Hand   posted these wonderful wallpapers and if you visit his page, he has a great article with other bits of information freebies for you.  Did I mention they are FREE!!!
http://learninginhand.com/blog/numbers
Don't miss out on such a great FREEBIE!

 photo Natalie.png

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you commented on my post. Now I have a new blog to follow. I love teachers that share their technology ideas. That's one area I'm going to work hard on this year. You can give up the fast food! It will be hard, but you just need to plan ahead. I've found some great ideas for freezing meals on Pinterest.

    Jeanette
    Third Grade Galore

    ReplyDelete